- ZDM series automatic recirculation valve
The ZDM Series Automatic Recirculation Valve (ARC Valve) is a pump protector. If the pump causes cavitation damage or instability (especially when transporting hot water from a cryogenic working fluid), the centrifugal pump is automatically protected. When the pump flow rate is lower than the preset flow rate, the bypass will be fully open and ensure that the required pump is at minimum flow. Even in operation in the completely closed state, the flow rate during the operation is zero. The minimum flow can also be bypassed automatically. Reduce pressure with a multi-stage bypass regulator.
The ZDM series automatic circulation valve is appropriate for high pressure discrepancy bypass, the maximum pressure difference is 30MPa, and the specific choice is set by the factory. The multi-stage M bypass bypass eliminates high velocity fluid noise and prevents damage due to cavitation and blockage of valve components. https://www.kp-lok.com/product/automatic-recirculation-valves
- Prevents multistage cavitation vacuum diversion, reduces speed and applies to high pressure conditions.
- You can forge valve bodies or choose carbon steel or stainless steel materials.
- Standard bypass control function, maximum operating pressure difference of 30 MPa.
- Pressure pressures from PN 16 to PN 420, diameters from DN 2 to DN 500.
- You can select the manual bypass function used when an error occurs.
- Size and pressure range
Principle of operation
Depending on the main intake main flow, the main valve cone of the automatic recirculation valve automatically moves to a specific position. At the same time, by controlling the position of the bypass disc to bypass the movement of the main disc, the main valve disc motivation bypass rod will change the bypass controlling zone to transfer the movement valve flow. When the main valve plate is returned to the valve seat, everything is bypassed. When the valve plate rises to a high position, the bypass is completely closed and all fluid from the pump flows to the treatment system.
- The standard Schuf SureFlo
ARV Valve Broschuere V07 JT 13-04-2016.indd
Another type of automatic return valve (ARV) is known to be a very important multifunctional valve which main purpose is to always confirm the predetermined the minimum natural flow is always provided by the centrifugal pump. This is very important because the centrifugal pump is prone to overheating and cavitation and can be permanently damaged when it is dry.
SchuF SureFloTM manufactures customized designs for automatic recirculation valves and special process requirements as well as harsh operating environments. The standard SchuF SureFloTM design is shown on the other side.
Principle of operation
The automatic circulation valve is installed in the position of the main replacement valve in the discharge line of the pump. Once the flow is sufficient, the pump is turned on to move the main valve disc to the open position. As the flow through the valve decreases, the spring plate returns to the valve seat near the process outlet. At the same time, the bypass outlet is exposed and the minimum fluid flow returns to the pump.
- AUTOMATIC RECIRCULATION VALVES SSV Series
With bypass throttles or bypass non-return valve
The SSV series ARV valve automatically protects the centrifugal pump against wear, total loss and damage caused by dry or light operation. The automatic recirculation valves have established excellent reliability and low pressure losses in the past. They are not affected by interference and maintenance is very low. In addition, it does not require additional power and control units to ensure low operating costs.
- Rotary blade design, minimal volume control and low wear
- Main line check valve prevents damage to the pump due to line recirculation during shutdown and standby
- Multiple pressure and volume reduction stages at the auxiliary output provide low cavitation
- Auto-activation – no additional power supply and measurement technology required
- Low pressure loss
- Vertical or horizontal installation
- Stainless steel internal parts
- It has great reliability and a long service life.
Due to the characteristics of the SSV series valve, it is well suited for the protection of the pump in the following applications.
- Power plant
- Chemical industry
- At sea
- Renewable energy
- Ice cream
- Drinking water supply